Tate is representing a corporate brand based in Luton looking to recruit a PA / Administrator within their National Accounts department. Supporting at Director level,...
Have you worked in a Contracts or Procurement role managing relationships with key suppliers? Do you have experience of using P2P systems?
The role is to manage Key Supplier's performance to ensure customers' experience the best service possible. This involves building solid relationships with suppliers, proactively managing inbound calls to reduce call volume, engaging with suppliers online, leading internal and external meetings, managing expectations, gathering customer and supplier feedback to recommend improvements
The ideal candidate will be:
· Able to build relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
· Have a flexible can do approach, good problem solver, innovative thinker
· Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
· Strong IT skills - MS Office, Excel in particular
· Finisher / completer
· Highly organised with excellent time management
Skills & Experience Required for this Role:
· Experience of implementing change
· Commercially astute
· Good understanding of finance
· MCIPS qualification would be an advantage
· Experience of using P2P system
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.