Prestige Property Investment organisation based in the West End are seeking a Team Secretary to support the Director and 3 Senior Managers in the business...
We are currently recruiting for a Legal PA with Clinical Law experience to join our client based in Wimbledon on a part time, 6 month contract.
The main duties of the Legal PA will include, but are not limited to:
· Checking correspondence, attachments, documents, reports, presentations, faxes etc produced by either the PA and/or Document Production Centre before being passed to the relevant Lawyer and undertaking basic/minor amendments if/where appropriate;
· Typing of urgent correspondence;
· Producing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets as required;
· Drafting general and basic correspondence;
· Minute taking and writing up and circulating actions.
The Legal PA also has a responsibility to ensure that his or her skills set is up to date and he or she is familiar with the firms internal systems and procedures. This will ensure that he or she is able to carry out his or her role effectively and, where appropriate, discuss any training requirements with the relevant person(s).
· Accurate typing speed of at least 70 words per minute.
· Advanced knowledge of CRM, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Files, Elite, Winscribe and the Internet.
· Excellent telephone manner and, after training, competent knowledge of telephone system.
· Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
· Able to remain calm under pressure.
· The ability to work to tight deadlines on a daily basis.
· Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
· Quickly builds respect and trust.
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.