Due to promotion exciting opportunity to join progressive global company in Brighton as their Client Finance Administrator, £22-24k doe. This is a permanent role joining...
What? Customer Service Administrator (With Marketing Support)
How much? £17,000 p/a
My client is a leading provider of payroll services and they are currently looking to employ a marketing graduate to join their friendly team in the heart of Brighton'
· Provide support to Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Project Manager and other team members on a key range of marketing, promotional and development activities
· Creating and running marketing campaigns
· Some design work for marketing materials and other assets
· Website management
· Dealing with clients, third parties and other stakeholders both internal and external
· Data capture and analysis
· Answering the telephone to clients and organisations working with us, other third parties
· Management of the service support email inbox
· Administration support to the rest of the Marketing team
Skills and Experience:
My client is looking for a bright, friendly, approachable self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in with a positive attitude.
Experience of working in a similar environment will be an advantage but essentially we need an energetic creative thinker, who is highly organised and motivated; a person who comes to life under pressure, can work to firm deadlines delivering their tasks efficiently and effectively. The successful candidate be innovative and be full of ideas, and thrive off working within a team and must be able to demonstrate strong numerical and analytical skills, possess a keen eye for detail and be comfortable learning new software and systems. Some telephone work will be part of the role so a good command of English is necessary. We are an energetic, multi-tasking team who regularly experiences very busy periods so a positive, 'can-do' attitude is a must as well as a polite, friendly nature.
Ideal candidate will:
· be a clear and confidant communicator, essential for liaising with colleagues, clients and third parties
· be passionate; have a willingness to learn and make a difference
· possess a good command of English, both spoken and written (good grammar and spelling)
· be client focussed and flexible
· have good IT skills; Microsoft Office suite (a working knowledge of Word and Excel)
· be methodical, numerical and analytical
· be creative and innovative; bring ideas to the table
· have initiative; the ability to work under own steam and not wait to be told what to do
· apply strong attention to detail in their work
· be polite, friendly and professional; have good people skills
The following would be advantageous:
· A higher level of education, a relevant qualification
· Some knowledge payroll administration
· Experience with databases and CRMs
· Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
In house training provided and external training opportunities provided when necessary.
If you feel you have the right skill set and enthusiasm for this role then please do not hesitate to apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.