Litigation Assistant Law Graduate or Post Graduate applications welcome!Salary: £15,000 basic & (£18,000 OTE)Tate are working with a specialist Personal Injury Law Firm based in...
A Legal Secretary/Administrator is required ASAP to join a Law Firm based in Macclesfield. The Legal Secretary/Administrator role will be supporting within the Personal Injury Department.
The role will include:
- Audio/Copy Typing
- Preparation of court bundles
- Opening and closing files
- Scanning, photocopying, printing
- Diary management, scheduling calendars
- Answering calls
- Previous Legal Secretarial or Legal Administration experience (ideally within the personal injury sector)
- A knowledge of legal and court procedures
- Able to work in a busy and corporate environment
- Good Typing and IT skills
- A professional communicator
The role will be working full time 9am 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Salary will be depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Tate via the apply link or contact Gemma Rush on 0161 828 5406.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.