We are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator for our client based in Purley on a full time, permanent basis.You will be playing a crucial...
An exciting new opportunity has opened up within our clients head office to work with and support their IT department on a full time, permanent basis. The primary function of this position is to provide first line support and assist the IT Service Desk in resolving computer and other IT related problems.
Responsibilities and personal attributes include:
· Work within a team to provide day to day IT support to business users
· Support and communicate with users face to face, over the phone or via email
· Troubleshoot and diagnose IT problems quickly and effectively
· Ensure all requests are logged and maintained in the company Service Desk software
· Prioritise work and action all service requests in a timely manner
· Install, configure, upgrade and maintain computer hardware and software
· Create documentation to assist users and support the IT systems
· Ability to work under pressure and time constraints, and handle a number of support calls at any one time
· Ability to balance a fun and friendly work environment with high levels of productivity
· Proven ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment to both technical and non technical staff
· Software & hardware troubleshooting
· Windows 7 and 10
· Microsoft Office Products
· Basic understanding of Network Principles
· Qualification of MCDST or equivalent
· Any software development experience would be an added bonus
Please apply today to be considered for this position
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.