Customer Service/Sales Executive IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£18k Bonus UncappedEsher, SurreyFree parkingKey Duties· To respond quickly, thoroughly and effectively to inbound Sales Enquiries, (via telephone, electronically...
** Digital Marketing Coordinator **
£28k - £30k
Our client based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Digital/Marketing Coordinator to assist and implement an annual marketing strategy.
· To implement marketing strategy and oversee budget.
· To ensure that the corporate identity is maintained at all times.
· To manage the digital marketing activity
· To manage the media and PR strategy
· To attend events as required
· Budget, Project and Database management
· Digital and Social Media skills
· Management of external agencies
· Understanding of Public Relations
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Independent and able to work on your own initiative
· Ability to manage projects from planning stages through implementation to completion and follow-up
· Strong organisational skills and an ability to re-prioritise and multi-task
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Dynamic, passionate and driven individual
CIM Certificate in Marketing (desirable)
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.