Legal Administration Assistant£13,000 A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre to support within their Insurance...
Legal PA/Administrator - Bolton
Due to expansion my client, a legal services business in Bolton require a PA/Administrator to join their team.
The company are a highly regarded legal business headed up by industry experts, here you can expect the highest quality of legal work with a family feel environment. As a growing business there will be long term progression opportunities available. This is an exciting time to join this fantastic company as they make plans for expansion.
The PA/Administrator role is pivotal in the smooth running of the office. Working within a small team you will provide overall support to two fee earners and generally supporting the business within all areas. Typically this will include:
- Answering calls, liaising with clients, being a point of contact, building client relations
- Administration support to fee earners including filing, drafting letters, updating systems, photocopying, scanning, printing, preparing bundles, proof reading
- Diary management, scheduling appointments, scheduling deadlines
- Updating spreadsheets
- Research, writing blogs, drafting website content
The required skills for the role are:
- Previous experience within administration and/or the desire to work within a successful legal business
- A confident and professional telephone manner, able to build relationships with clients
- Excellent IT skills including Excel & Outlook
- Able to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
- An independent worker and a problem solver with initiative, can bring new ideas to the role
- Strong time management skills
- An interest in research and writing blogs
The role will be working full time based in the Bolton area. Working hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Salary is up to £18,500 depending on experience. Interviews will be immediate. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, training and free parking.
To apply please send your CV to Tate via the below link or contact Gemma Rush on 0161 828 5406.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.