Tate are currently working with a high street based solicitors to find them an experienced Gujarati speaking Paralegal within an expanding team. This firm services...
Tate are working exclusively on behalf of a prestigious and well renowned firm based on Pride Park in Derby, to recruit a temporary secretary to cover a sabbatical period and to join their bust admin team.
The role will involve:
- Preparing packs for senior accountants
- Updating records
- Scanning and proof reading accountant paperwork
- Inputting data on in house system
- Taking messages
- Covering reception one day a week
The right person will have or be:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ideally experience at using IRIS software/system
- Professional and presentable
- Fantastic communicator both written and verbal
- Strong admin experience
Pay: £9 - £10 per hour dependant on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700
Duration of requirement: 4 weeks +
If you wish to be considered and would like to discuss further, then please contact the office on 0115 899 0303 to speak with Jess.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.