Executive Assistant position within a leading Management Consultancy firm based in an ideal City location. The role offers a salary of £33,000 to £35,000 with...
Excellent opportunity for an experienced EA/PA to join a leading firm within the energy sector, supporting the MD/Head of Business and the wider team of 12.
Based in beautiful offices in the St Paul's area, you will be joining a diverse, busy team, providing first class PA, secretarial and administrative support.
· booking meetings and diary management
· booking travel and accommodation
· creating documents, reports, presentations
· processing expenses and invoices
· preparing Board papers and organising Board meetings
· organising conferences, events and functions
We are looking for a confident, personable individual with strong MS Office skills and the ability to hit the ground running, who enjoys being the go-to person within their team. In return, my client offers excellent company benefits and a superb work environment.
If you are looking for a fantastic new role and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply as soon as possible attaching your CV in Word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.