Legal Administration AssistantSheffield City Centre£13,000A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Sheffield City Centre to support within their...
Sheffield City Centre
£14,000 - £15,000
My client, a leading International Law Firm now requires a Facilities Assistant to join their Sheffield City Centre office. The role will be full time and permanent with a salary of £14,000 - £15,000 per annum.
The Facilities Assistant will provide a service too all departments supporting within:
- Records - filing, recording movement of files
- Post Room - processing, distributing and sending mail, arranging couriers, locating missing mail, logging information
- Reprographics - copying and printing documents
- Maintenance - coordinate with contractors on site, basic maintenance tasks
- IT - setting up of IT hardware for new starters
- General Office Work - dealing with queries, setting up meeting rooms, stationery orders, fire marshal duties
- Previous experience within a facilities or filing role would be an advantage
- Be approachable and provide good customer service
- A good all round IT knowledge
- A team player
- Previous experience in working to health and safety procedures would be an advantage
- Willing to assist with moving furniture and working at heights
The role will be full time and permanent based in Sheffield City Centre. Working hours are 35 hours per week and some flexibility will be required around start and finish times. Salary is depending on experience in the region of £14,000 - £15,000 per annum.
To apply please send your CV to Tate via the below link or contact Gemma Rush on 0161 828 5406 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.