Facilities Assistant Sheffield City Centre£14,000 £15,000My client, a leading International Law Firm now requires a Facilities Assistant to join their Sheffield City Centre office. The...
Legal Administration Assistant
Sheffield City Centre
A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Sheffield City Centre to support within their Insurance department.
The Legal Administration Assistant position will be to support Solicitors, Fee Earners & Secretaries including:
- Post duties - sort and allocate post, dealing with DX and couriers
- Filing - opening, closing and archiving files,
- Faxing, scanning and photocopying
- Processing documents
- Coordinate accounts queries
- Previous experience within an administration position ideally within the legal sector
- High attention to detail
- Good IT and accounts skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- A proactive team player
The role will be working full time 9:30am - 5:30pm in Sheffield City Centre. Starting salary is approx. £13k per annum.
To apply please send your CV to Tate via the below link or contact Gemma Rush on 0161 828 5406 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.