Trainee Recruitment Consultant Chandlers Ford. A fantastic opportunity for a long term career within recruitment. The successful candidate will work as part of a small...
Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Our client an established insurance company within the local area is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join their team. You will be responsible for the conversion of commercial new business, the servicing of existing accounts and the retention of renewals.
Role: Commercial Account Handler Where: Winchester Salary: c£25-30,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
· Respond to enquiries from clients, brokers and underwriters in a professional manner
· Identifying clients requirements and providing quotations
· Determining which insurers will provide the most competitive rates for covers required
· Obtaining quotations using the quotation system, online quotation engines, rating guides or referring to insurers
· Issuing of written communication, invoices, policy documents and updating client records
· Maintaining the system for raising renewals and producing renewal documentation
· Creation of records for new business
· Issuing of receipt documents and sending renewal documents
You will need:
· To be professional in your approach with good communication skills
· To be enthusiastic and driven
· Excellent organisational skills
· Previous proven experience of all classes of Commercial Insurance
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience and skill-set please don't hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.