Are you looking for a short term contract Secretarial position in Winchester? This role has potential to go permanentOur client is on the hunt for...
Our client a fast growing and established company based in central Winchester is currently looking to recruit a Team Secretary to join their team. This is a busy, varied role that will involve supporting Directors and also the team with secretarial/ administrative support.
Role: Team Secretary Where: Central Winchester Salary: c£18-21,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
· Audio and copy typing of documents
· Diary management and booking of facilities and catering as required
· Organising meetings
· Filing of correspondence, remittances and emails
· Preparation of client engagement and anti-money laundering documents for new client set up
· Reception cover and answering of overflow calls
· Distribution of post daily
· Printing and binding of documents
· Collating and printing department timesheets
· Monitoring staff holiday and inputting onto a planning chart
· Updating of client databases
· Listing of fees on the budget spreadsheet
· Monitoring of client progress and deadline monitoring
You will need:
· A professional and approachable manner
· Excellent organisation and administration skills
· To be a team player
· The ability to work on your own initiative
· To be flexible in your approach and be able to work under pressure
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
· A confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional company with a modern working environment in the local area. If the role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.