Executive Assistant position within a leading Management Consultancy firm based in an ideal City location. The role offers a salary of £33,000 to £35,000 with...
£26000 - £30000
You will be part of a team of 2 PA's supporting the MD. A varied role, you will also be responsible for Facilities Management.
- Lead all aspects of PA, correspondence, presentations, diary, expenses.
- Manage travel arrangements particularly overseas.
- Organise and arrange documentations and Visa's for overseas travel.
- Organise maintenance of grounds, office and facilities.
- Quotations for new/replacement office installations.
- Manage pest control service providers.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced working for small and medium sized businesses.
- Flexible 'can do' approach.
- Flexible, objective and pragmatic.
- Proven ability to resolve problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous PA experience is essential.
For more information, please contact the office in branch on 01707 320255.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.