CREDIT CONTROLLER full-timeNottingham city centre We have the pleasure in recruting an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a busy Accounts department.You will be...
Are you a recent Mathematics graduate and looking for your first opportunity? Then this role could be ideal for you!
Our client is looking to recruit a data administrator to join their busy Funding Team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role would suit anyone who is analytically minded, has fantastic knowledge of Excel and good with numbers.
The role itself:
Purpose: A data entry role to ensure that information relating to referrals and claims for payment are processed accurately and in a timely manner for all company contracts. Ensure revenue for the organisation is maximised and processed timely.
Information is processed via various systems. This role is to ensure that all data is exported into the relevant databases and to run daily reports with the data information generated by these. This is a vital part of the role.
Key Duties include;
Referrals and processing -
· Accurately accepting referrals and importing into the database
· Processing data from internal and external sources and updating internal and external databases accurately and timely.
Performance Information -
· Running daily reports to gather performance information from the database to transfer to another system and vice versa.
· Collating/distributing/updating data for internal and external partners.
Data entry -
· Accurately updating information held on the databases.
· Updating databases with updates including financial milestones.
Liaising with operations teams and delivery partners -
· Inform and request information from various teams to ensure issues are resolved.
· Good communication skills both written and verbal. Confident to follow up queries both via phone and email.
· Reconciliation of databases/spreadsheets and timely resolution of discrepancies.
· Investigating where processes have failed, recommending and applying fixes
Other duties -
· Other duties as requested by your manager. This could include tasks in relation to reconciliation of data entry, use of the automation tools, data entry in relation to other company tasks, improving the teams processes or working on new contracts. Supporting the wider organisation with tasks.
About you -
· You should have an excellent eye for detail
· Exceptional data entry accuracy
· Possess practical problem solving abilities
· Have the ability to effectively handle and field inquiries
· Excellent level of attendance
· Exceptional punctuality
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Self-motivated and focused
· Good communicator
· Positive attitude towards the aims and objectives of the company
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.30pm
37.5 hour contract per week.
Flexibility required for business needs between
Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm (flexible working patterns apply where necessary including Saturday mornings where required)
If you are interested in applying then please contact our office on 0115 899 0303 to speak with Kirsty or Jess
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.