We are looking for a Senior Payroll and Pensions Administrator to work for an NHS organisation in the Epsom area. This is likely to be...
We have the pleasure of recruiting for a Workforce Analyst for a charity based in the Surrey area. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical and Excel skills, someone who can analyse and interpret data to make recommendations to benefit the charity in their mission and strategy.
You mail role will be:
· To maintain and develop the use of all HR systems to their full potential across the organisation
· To provide accurate, useful and timely management information and analysis
· To ensure that the charity can monitor, manage and analyse its people in order to successfully deliver its mission and strategy
Monitor and maintain all HR systems to ensure they are accurate, complete, up to date & used to their full capacity
· To ensure that all HR systems are kept up-to-date with accurate, relevant information, in a form which maximises their usefulness and complies with Data Protection guidelines.
· Monitor and audit all monthly amendments made onto the HR system and ensure personal files are kept up to date (with volunteer assistance).
· Sending out personal details sheets on an annual basis to all staff and inputting any amendments on the personnel system and in the personal files.
· Managing the implementation of annual pay review recommendations.
· Ensuring that maximum use and benefit is gained from all HR systems and make recommendations for improved use of the system.
· Acting as the departmental System Administrator for all HR systems, controlling access rights for new and existing users to ensure the security of the data held.
· To train team members in running reports and obtaining data from the system.
· To liaise between the People team and the software suppliers as appropriate.
· Working with the Director of People & Organisational Development and Head of People Development on system improvements in partnership with our system providers.
· To be the People team representative on the administrative team for the organisations intranet, to be a member of the key working party for planning and implementing future developments.
· Manage the programme of Disclosure and Barring Service rechecks for both permanent employees and bank workers (with volunteer assistance).
· Develop and run a system to monitor professional staff registrations.
Produce Management Information
· Prepare monthly reports and statistics and send them out to managers in a timely manner.
· Meet managers and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to determine management reporting requirements.
· Producing accurate and timely management reports in accordance with customer requirements and providing information for Board reports, SLT meetings and for other purposes.
· Support managers with quarterly re-forecasting data requirements.
· Develop a scorecard to monitor KPIs both locally and at the Board level.
Provide support and cover to the People team and carry out general duties whilst ensuring confidentiality is kept at all times
· Taking the lead for specific tasks and projects across the People department as requested by the Director of People & Organisational Development or Head of People Development.
· To keep up to date with the organisations Career Portal to provide backup and support for management of online adverts, candidates and interviews as required.
· Recording a summary of the responses on the Exit Interviews on a regular basis, so that they can be reported on when required.
· Taking the departmental lead in developing and maintaining the People team presence on the intranet ensuring that we provide the best information and guidance to both staff and managers.
· Manage the People Policy review schedule and ensure timely reviews are taking place; editing documents as required.
· Maintaining and reviewing office systems and procedures, reducing bureaucracy and replacing emphasis on providing support to other team members and managers.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.