We are recruiting for a Resourcing and Training Administrator for a 12 month maternity cover position. It is likely that this role will become permanent...
We are looking for an administrator to support the conveyancing department of a firm of solicitors in the Epsom area. You will support the department to achieve their objectives and provide an excellent service to their clients.
Duties will include:
* Scanning and electronically filing documents
* Preparing faxes and photocopying
* Assisting with administrative duties in the conveyancing department
* Opening, closing and monitoring files
* Liaising with fee earners and making appointments on their behalf with clients
* Making calls and enquiries as directed by head of department to chase statements and mortgage advances etc
There will be other ad hoc duties as required, this role requires you to assist your team wherever necessary to complete tasks. This is a lovely opportunity for someone to establish their office career or take their first step into a legal company.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.