An exciting opportunity as an Accounts Assistant has arisen to join our client in Trafford Park on a 6month maternity contract cover, working 3 days...
Up to £23,000
My client, a Legal business in South Manchester requires a Credit Controller to join their finance team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award winning company with a great team working environment.
The Credit Controller vacancy will report into the Head of Finance. Duties will include:
- Proactively chasing outstanding invoices
- Ensuring debts are paid within agreed timescales
- Manage the credit control process from beginning to end
- Update the sales ledger
- Liaising with staff internally
- Updating records
- Preparing statements for customers
- Preparing reports
- Dealing with client queries
- Previous experience within Credit Control is essential (ideally within professional services)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experienced in using accounts packages
- Excellent communication, telephone and written
- Able to produce reports
- High level of accuracy
- A confident negotiator
- Customer service skills
This is a full time role working in the South Manchester area. Salary is up to £23k per annum depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Tate via the below link or contact Gemma Rush at Tate on 0161 828 5406.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.