AdministratorTemporary on-going Hemel Hempstead£8.15 £10.00 per hour dependant on experienceAn exciting opportunity in a fast paced company in Hemel Hempstead as an Administrator supporting Executive...
If you are available to start immediately and have experience providing administrative support to an HR or Recruitment team, this could be the opportunity for you!
Tate's client is looking to recruit an organised and efficient Administrator for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract to support a new project
· Arrange and confirm interviews with candidates
· Booking flights and rooms at various locations
· Processing invoices/dealing with finance
· General administration as required
· Self-starter - ability to work with minimum supervision
· Previous experience of working across a matrix / global organisation
· Good communication skills
· Working to tight deadlines
· Organised and detail orientated
· Warm and professional manner
· Good communicator
· Ability to liaise with key stakeholders at all levels of the business
· Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.