This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to lead the administration team for a Educational Institute. My client delivers an extensive range of...
My client, Britains most trusted company in their industry, is looking for a Procurement Helpdesk Administrator.
The key purpose of this role is to provide front line support and customer service on Group procurement suppliers, applications and associated environments. To troubleshoot the query / problems and advise on the appropriate action or to re-direct if required.
· To respond to requests for procurement support either in person, via phone or electronically
· To diagnose and resolve on a 1st time fix a high proportion of queries & requests.
· To advise procurement user on appropriate action aligned to Group & departmental policy.
· To re-direct non 1st time fix problems to appropriate resource and close out with the procurement user once guidance or direction has been received.
· To track and route problems & requests and document resolutions
· To prepare activity reports and deliver requested management information and reports
· To remain up to date and current with processes, policies, systems, data and associated information.
· To Contribute and support the business in the ongoing development of the purchasing department & its strategy.
· To liaise & communicate procurement initiatives & procedural amendments to all stakeholders.
· To identify procurement savings opportunities and further investigate and realize where possible
· To advise, plans and carry out activities that drive towards Procurements progress toward world class functionality.
· To help develop, maintain and communicate a preferred supplier and approved product/service list for all categories.
· To lead, co-ordinate and / or facilitate appropriate departmental, supplier or cross-functional work streams.
· To conduct procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR and other procurement and legal policies.
· Plus much more'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.