Are you an experienced Buyer/Procurement professional seeking a new opportunity? My client a leading Bank based in the City of London, are looking for a...
This role would suit someone very methodical with great customer service skills who enjoys delivering an outstanding service and acting as both an ambassador for the brand with a proven ability to multi-task.
· Customer Service - Meeting and Greeting visitors to the showroom
· Arranging samples and quotations for clients
· Liaising with the sales team
· Supporting the Showroom Manager
· Helping to design, create and maintain a fantastic showroom space
· Diary Management
· Record Management / Administration
· Pension Scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Staff discounts
· Structured Training
· Experience within a Showroom environment
· Used to dealing with B2B clients including experience liaising with designers, architects or contractors
· Experience in a customer facing role / high-end service.
· Team focused approach and attitude
If you are interested in further Sales Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk <http://www.tate.co.uk> <<http://www.tate.co.uk>>
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.