Are you an experienced Buyer/Procurement professional seeking a new opportunity? My client a leading Bank based in the City of London, are looking for a...
A high-end luxury furniture showroom with a lovely team are looking for a new member for their Sales Support team, within the Operations department.
This role is responsible for providing support to the wider sales team by raising quotations and processing orders + all other office based sales functions.
To be considered for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
· Being the point of contact with regard to queries, pricing requests and delays
· Quotation support to the Sales Team using internal
· Responsibility for sourcing stock samples from the Showroom Manager and merchandising samples from the Marketing department
· Liaising with International arm of the company
· Submitting pricing requests
· Raise requests for any other special requirement
· Entering orders and setting up accounts onto SAP tracking
· Manage sign-off for all orders by sales staff
· Assess and monitor profit margins and price vs. cost to ensure profit margin retention.
· Track orders on SAP
· Assist with KPI reporting to monitor day to day and overall performance and highlight issues and improvement opportunities
· Liaise with account managers, ensuring temporary solutions to product delays, using stock from either the UK Warehouse Partner or an outside supplier
· Provide workload support to other Operations team members and cover responsibilities of other team members during holidays, sick leave, training or other absences as required
· Any other duties as required.
· 6% matched pension contributions (upon completion of probation period)
· Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan
Prior experience in sales support function
Working knowledge of SAP
An active interest in furniture design and retail
If you are interested in further Sales Support roles please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk <http://www.tate.co.uk> <<http://www.tate.co.uk>>
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.