This is a key role with responsibility of managing assigned tasks in order to contribute to the achievement of agreed customer service level commitments and...
HR Admin Assistant- The School is a popular, high performing school located in Oxford serving a diverse community of students who are eager to learn.
My client are seeking to appoint an HR admin Assistant. You will support the day-to-day operations of the Schools HR office. You will work closely with the HR Manager to deliver HR related customer service to all employees.
This post would suit a candidate who is committed to working in a school environment and is keen to contribute to the schools ethos and values. The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience of administrative work
· Good organisational skills and the ability to be flexible
· Good interpersonal skills to help liaise with community, students, parents and staff across the school.
· A can do attitude
· Must have Excel knowledge - intermediate
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Excellent attention to detail for data entry
· Ability to work under pressure
37 hours per week, term-time + 3 INSET days as directed and will be paid on Grade 5 (Points 14 to 17)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.