We are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for a technology business based in Chessington. The role reports into the Procurement Manager and will be responsible...
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join our clients Product Strategy department and establish a career in business analysis. This individual must also have sound communication skills and be able to liaise with internal and external customers to ensure the Datix application continues to be developed in line with product strategy and customer needs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure on-time delivery of exciting solutions to user needs, as part of a team operating across the Product Strategy department and internal/external stakeholders
- Act as a bridge between customers (internal and external) and the Development/Testing teams, interpreting and presenting requirements to enable accurate solution development
- Work closely with development teams and with stakeholders across the business and client base to create effective solutions
- Investigate system behaviour; assess current capabilities, identify improvements and work to implement these improvements
- Conduct impact assessments to identify optimal behaviour
- Translate requirements into effective use cases, in line with agile development methodology
- Own and manage user requirements and specifications throughout the development cycle
- Demonstrate development output to customers (internal and external), setting expectations and confirming effectiveness of solutions
- Deliver subject matter expertise to internal departments, operating as a point of escalation for definition of current and desired system behaviour
The successful candidate must be of graduate calibre and have working knowledge of agile software development methods and requirements engineering.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.