Purpose of RoleWe are recruiting for a Helpdesk Service Administrator for a thriving and busy business based in Chessington. This role incorporates the management and...
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for a technology business based in Chessington. The role reports into the Procurement Manager and will be responsible for all warehouse operations. This role, as part of the admin team, is critical in supporting all teams within the organisation to increase efficiency.
This is a permanent position - hours are on a bi-weekly rota, week 1: Mon - Fri 9am-5.30pm, week 2: 8am-4:30pm, 23 days holiday p.a. and a pension scheme.
· Receiving deliveries, completing necessary paperwork and booking into stock
· Preparing dispatches, labelling up and booking out stock
· Maintaining internal stock - booking in and out and keeping accurate records, providing regular reports
· Manage stock, stock checks and asset tagging
· Chase up order confirmations
· Print off and file purchase orders
· Issue regular spare stock reports to pre sales team
· Process returns
· Help maintain warranties and contracts
· Organisation of warehouse and equipment store
· Organisation of waste handling streams
· Adhoc administration duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this post, we'll be looking to find someone who is organised, has a great eye for detail and enjoys working efficiently. The successful candidate will need to enjoy organising tasks to achieve set goals. Helping drive team efficiency day to day will provide benefit to all areas of operations
· Previous exposure in a warehouse administration role is essential e.g. Goods-In, Dispatch, Stores
· You must have great organisational skills plus an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be quick to learn bespoke systems
· A professional working approach with customers, suppliers and colleagues
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Ability to work on your own initiative
· Ability to resolve issues, a problem solving mindset
· Confidence is a must, must be prepared to challenge
· A flexible approach to working will be needed
Organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator.
You must be able to think on your feet, use your own initiative, be a problem solver and thorough. To excel you will need to have a drive for excellence in everything you do, be concise and effective, expect and want to deliver the best at all times.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.