HR Advisor/Business Partner Watford Temporary for 2 months £15 phWe are currently recruiting for a HR advisor/Business partner to cover holiday for a company based...
HR Advisor- Watford - £25-28k
A busy and well established company in Watford requires a HR Advisor to assist the Head of HR. The successful candidate will be working with the HR team, providing HR process support to the business. The main duties will be as follows-
- Dealing with HR related administration
- Liaising with managers on performance management process
- Management of company attendance
- Coordinating travel and accommodation for all employees
- Booking meetings and refreshments
- Reporting when required
- Management of Payroll, starters and leaver forms.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following-
- Experienced generalist background including, ER, performance management and engagement
- Degree/ qualification in HR (CIPD level 3 or higher)
- Experience in managing people issues and advising managers on ER cases.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with proven ability to plan, problem solve and prioritise.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.