Marketing Assistant 12 Month Fixed Term ContractRole SummaryThis is a varied and interesting role which will suit someone who can work under pressure is able...
Overview of the role
This is a real opportunity for a smart, efficient, quick thinking person in an expanding business. The Account Manager position is an important role within the Agency responsible for managing and developing client projects designed to harvest customer opinion, analyse and deliver results via web portals to clients with recommendations to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Reporting to a Client Services Director you will be working as part of a management team. You will have operational and financial control of the account.
Based in Beaconsfield, Salary £35-£40k + Bonus
· Understand the current and future challenges facing the client and promote a strategic approach for improvement.
· Identify, create and evaluate business opportunities within the client.
· Prepare quotations and deliver relevant pitches and on-going presentations to clients at National and European level.
· Ensure all client briefs are interpreted and responded to in a timely and full manor.
· Orchestrate the Agency resources to deliver existing and new initiatives and projects aimed at improving customer loyalty.
· Ensure that all project schedules are jointly agreed and managed.
· Contribute to the on-line portals produced for clients to enable them to effectively manage their programmes.
· Ensure the web portal system is being used effectively by the channel network.
· Ensure that customer service levels are always above agreed SLAs at European, Country and Dealer level. Lead the quarterly reviews with the clients.
· Achieve the billing forecasts for the individual client and monitor client revenues, invoicing and payments.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.