Tate are working exclusively on behalf of a prestigious and well renowned firm based on Pride Park in Derby, to recruit a temporary secretary to...
Tate are currently working with a high street based solicitors to find them an experienced Gujarati speaking Paralegal within an expanding team. This firm services include, Immigration Law, Family Law, Civil Litigation, Commercial Property, Conveyancing and Wills & Probate. However, the main focus for this role will be to provide support to the Conveyancing department.
· Assisting Fee Earners with cases and with drafting legal documents
· Arranging and attending meetings with new and existing clients
· To provide accurate timely reports as and when required
· Attending and assisting with marketing and networking events
· General administration duties when required including dealing with phone calls, post, copying, scanning etc
· Previous Experience working in a legal environment for 2 years +
· Keen interest in working in the legal environment / experience of using legal software
· Legal Qualification (Law Degree)
· Fluent in Gujarati
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below or contact Sheena Shah on 0116 2544416 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.