Are you a French speaking Administrator with Accounts experience? My Client a leading construction company based in the City of London are seeking a strong...
My client, a leader in chartered surveying are seeking an experienced administrator to join their team within the London City office.
Areas of Accountability:
- Overseeing the front office dealing with telephone & e-mail enquiries
- Controlling the office diary system for surveyors
- Review and answer correspondence
- Proven background in administration and customer service
- Experience within a front of house role would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office systems
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate a passion for customer care
- Organised and hardworking, demonstrating good initiative
- Professional, positive, organised and enthusiastic approach
- Judgement when to take ownership of a situation, when to delegate, when to escalate
- Tact and discretion in dealing with all customer groups
- To organise and maintain all administrative work and systems according to the project requirements including documentation to enable accurate monitoring
- To assist with site planning arrangements for Surveyors
- To assist with document control including uploading of documentation onto client systems.
If you have any questions please contact Marc on 0203 096 4678.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.