We have an exciting new temporary opportunity as an Administrator located in the centre of Winchester, for 2-3 months Working Monday to Friday, part time...
Administration Co-ordinator - 6mth FTC
Our client based in Central Winchester is currently looking to recruit a Administration Co-ordinator to join their team on a 6 month basis. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that offers excellent company benefits and that is based in central Winchester. You will be working as part of a team offering outstanding written and telephone customer service.
Role: Administration Co-ordinator (6mth FTC) Location: Winchester Salary: £17,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the customer service process to clients through written and verbal communication
- Proof reading all correspondences before being sent out
- Responding to all incoming correspondence via mail, letter, email and web-chat
- Relationship building with clients
- Always seeking business improvement solutions for the team
- Follow procedures that all client requests, enquiries and complaints are dealt with to the customers satisfaction.
You will need:
- Excellent grammar and letter writing skills
- Customer Service Experience (essential)
- Some experience of written complaint handling will be desirable
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Good understanding of Excel
- To be organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as proven interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this role sounds of interest and you have the required skill-set and are able to commit to a six month contract please don't hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.