A rapidly expanding, global firm based in the City of London is looking for an outstanding Team Assistant to work in their busy secretarial team....
Team Assistant position within a leading Management Consultancy firm based in an ideal City location. The role offers a salary of up to £25,000 with a competitive benefits package and great company culture.
The position is within the company's Disputes and Investigations team supporting a selection of MD's and the wider team. They are a fun and busy department and this role is a great opportunity for someone who has previous administrative experience, is confident and ready to start a career in team support. The organisation value entrepreneurial and independent thinkers who are willing to get stuck in and work towards a common goal. If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
· Diary and travel management
· Producing reports
· Timesheets and expenses
· Updating databases
· Various admin tasks for the team
· Liaising with internal departments and clients
· 25 days holiday
· Private medical insurance
· Life insurance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Intermediate level on Microsoft packages and knowledge on databases
· Highly organised with the ability to work independently as well as with the team
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.