Customer Service Advisors required to join a successful and expanding team, in the Eastleigh area on an ongoing basis. £8.25 per hour. As a Customer...
Shift Co-Ordinator/Team Leader
Southampton - £23,700 - pro rata
One of our leading clients are looking for a Shift Co-Ordinator/Team Leader to join their growing team. Based in Central Southampton, you will be working a 15 hour week contract, on a four week rotation, with the opportunity to pick up additional hours.
You will have a logistical mind, ample common sense, be an excellent communicator, and have dispatch or co-ordination experience.
The Purpose of the role;
· To provide direct supervision and leadership to clinical and non-clinical staff working within the Out of Hours service.
· Ensure visiting cars are dispatched in a timely, professional and efficient manner in accordance with set time-frames working closely with the Dispatch team.
· To be the first point of contact for on-duty employees to deal with queries and provide guidance.
· Induction of GPs and ANPs to the service ensuring they acquire sound knowledge of the service, bases, IT functionality and roles and responsibilities.
Duties to include;
· Assess and organise the visiting Doctors resource so that all requests are dealt with efficiently whilst being completed within specified priority timescales.
· Promote good relationships with patients, clinicians, other staff and stakeholders involved in the system.
· Co-ordinate the home visits, dispatching patient details to visiting cars, confirming receipt and providing directions as required.
· Contact patients by telephone using sensitivity and tact informing them of the doctors expected visit time and document details of communications with patients.
· To monitor and manage patient flow and service pressures through systems, taking necessary action to ensure a smooth and efficient service.
· Improve quality and performance levels of individual staff through coaching, supervision and performance management.
· Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
· Experience within a customer service or logistic management environment
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Able to use Microsoft Office applications
· Have geographical knowledge of the Hampshire coverage area
· A background in healthcare
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Hayley Young at or phone 02380 835 800.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.