If you are driven to succeed, tenacious and financially motivated with good Telesales experience, I want to hear from you!Tate's client is looking to recruit...
Unique opportunity to join market leader based in an excellent location in Hemel Hempstead.
Tate's client is looking to recruit a Pricing Rebate Specialist to manage their customer sales rebate process via SAP ensuring good relationships with their field sales teams.
The role requires a commercially aware, analytical and organised person with a solid understanding of accounting principles and SOX requirements. The key elements of the position is to ensure compliance, proactively manage SOX business controls with a good understanding of the SAP Rebate Module
· Working closely with the Bids & Tenders team providing input for new client agreements
· Ensure customer rebate agreements are set up correctly by working closely with the field sales team
· Analyse existing rebate schemes, monitor and track thresholds, report on outcomes
· Liaise with European counterparts as required
· Ensuring best practice is in place across all customer agreements
Key Skills & Experience Required:
· Relationship builder - able to successfully communicate with field sales teams, internal teams and European counterparts
· Team player with a positive attitude - problem solver, can do approach
· Driven to succeed - enthusiastic, career driven, hard-worker
· Excellent analytical ability - business process and data analytics
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of customer contracts
· IT literate - Advanced MS-Excel skills, experience of SAP Rebate Module
· MS-Access and SAP Order to Cash advantageous
· Accounting or Finance Graduate or equivalent qualifications and experience
· At least 5 years experience in FP&A - good understanding of accounting principles
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.