PA/EAHertford£26000 £30000PermanentFull timeYou will be part of a team of 2 PA's supporting the MD. A varied role, you will also be responsible for Facilities...
Executive Assistants Team Leader
£28,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
A superb position has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant Team Leader or an Executive Assistant that would be looking to make the step up into a Team Leader position. The organisation are a world famous educational establishment and are offering a fantastic working environment and benefits.
Key duties will include:
* Allocating work for the team of Executive Assistants in the office
* Identifying performance issues within the team
* Reviewing and developing best practice procedures in the office
* Recruitment and Hr responsibilities
* Identifying training needs for staff
* Executive Assistant support to a senior member of the team
* Ad-hoc Executive Assistant duties
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of working within a high level Executive Assistant position
* Fantastic secretarial skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* A strong work ethic with an extremely professional attitude
* Strong IT skills including MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
* An excellent command of the English language both written or spoken
* The desire to work in a Team Leader position within a busy office
If this role is of interest and your skills match the above please apply within or contact Liam on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.