Client Services Administrator St Albans £18k- £20kA great opportunity to join a thriving Professional Services company and to work with in the customer service dept...
Customer Support Administrator l Hatfield l Great benefits and on-site facilities l £18000 - £20000
Working for a growing and dynamic organisation based in Hatfield this varied and busy role will involve supporting customers with queries, investigating and finding solutions.
If you're currently working in retail or hospitality, eager to get into the office environment or if you are looking to join an organisation where they will support and develop you, APPLY NOW'
You will have a tenacious attitude towards customers and be passionate about providing the best quality service. You will come with a useful skill-set and have an analytical approach to solving customer queries and questions.
- Resolve customer queries and emotionally connect with the customer to ensure the customer experience enhances the relationship
- Extract important information from the customer and listen to their query
- Sympathise with customers and find a solution to ensure happy customer
- Ensure accurate billing of customers bills
- Focus on right first time to ensure repeat contact from customers is minimised
- You must come with customer service experience
- Confident over the phone and sometimes dealing with challenging customers
- Good education including Maths and English
- Solutions orientated mentality
- Honest, fun and hard working
- Can make decisions quickly with the use of factual information
A wonderful opportunity to join an organisation that will invest time and training in you. You need to be career hungry, motivated but most of all passionate about customer service.
Working Pattern: 37 hours per week, between: 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays between 8am to 2pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.