My client, a public sector organisation is looking for HR Advisors to join them on an initial 4 month fixed term contract.The HR Advisors will...
My client, has a new opportunity to join their growing HR team as a HR Assistant.
My client provides people assessments which empower business leaders to transform the performance of their teams and individuals - and deliver an immediate impact on their organisation.
The HR Assistant will provide an effective HR support service to both internal and external clients within the group of companies) and to support the HR Director with the delivery of the HR Strategy. Focus on providing a professional and approachable HR service to all customers including but not limited to recruitment and reward support
Key responsibilities include:
· HR Services
· Recruitment Administration
· Reward Administration
· Administration within a busy, fast-paced customer focused environment.
· Experience of working within HR or learning and development department.
· High level of interpersonal skills.
· Strong written communication skills.
· Excellent time management.
· Organisational skills.
· Advanced MS Office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.