What? Case Administrator How Much? Up to £24,250 p/aWhere? BrightonWhen? ASAPPensions are making headlines. People are living longer, and need to save more for later...
Urgent role for an experienced QA (Quality Assurance) Administrator to work for a pharmaceutical company initially based in Hove, but moving to Worthing. This is a fixed term contract until February 2017 with a strong possibility of permanent after this date. Preference will be given to candidates available to start work at short notice.
Due to expansion our client is looking for a QA Administrator to support the QA department with sustained increases in product release activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage/ Prepare and dispatch Laboratory Samples and Laboratory liaison.
- Assist with preparation of Product Release documentation and reconciliation.
- Review and Management of Microbiological Testing Certificates.
- Archiving Product Release documentation.
- ERP Stock reconciliation project.
- ERP Scanning/ Doc-Tracking.
- Assist in Quality Assurance Investigations.
- Document Filing/Scanning.
- Maintenance of QA Documentation.
- Assist with Trending of QA processes.
-Assistance with Supplier File Maintenance.
- To provide administrative support to the Quality Assurance team ensuring deadlines are met.
Candidates must have a strong background in a QA administration, and have worked with quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485) and have a practical and pragmatic approach to work. Excellent written and oral skills and an eye for detail is essential, plus strong knowledge of Word and Excel.
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 10 October. This is a full time role working 9-5pm Monday-Friday, salary £18-22k pro rata until February 2017, 25 days holidays pro rata, pension and flexible benefit package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.