Are you a French speaking Administrator with Accounts experience? My Client a leading construction company based in the City of London are seeking a strong...
What: Legal Secretary Where: St Pauls How much: £28,000
Legal secretary role working for a successful, boutique law firm based in the heart of the legal district - St. Pauls. You will be joining a team of dedicated, collaborative professionals at an exciting period of their growth.
This role is working within one of the busiest departments of the firm, providing support to two busy Heads of Department and the wider office.
- Audio typing across multiple departments
- Preparing bundles and correspondences
- Preparing correspondence
- General administrative support for the team
- Liaising with relevant third parties throughout cases
- ILEX/CILEX qualification
- Solid and proven experience as a legal secretary
- Hands-on, flexible approach to your work
- A passion and genuine enthusiasm for what you do
For similar administrative and support positions, please visit our website at https://www.tate.co.uk/
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.