Due to retirement a rare opportunity has arisen in Shoreham for an experienced Property Manager (Commercial) to start January 2017, salary up to £31000 doe....
What: Executive PA - NHS (Temporary assignment)
Salary: Band 5 (£DOE)
Where: Durrington, Worthing
We are looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant/PA to work for a high level ranking NHS Manager who was previously the CEO of a hospital trust. The right candidate will have experience working for a director as well as experience in project management. This is a temporary assignment between 3-6 months therefore NHS experience is essential along with being extremely proactive and being able to use own initiative.
The post holder will:
- Provide excellent office management to the Coastal Care Programme Director
- Manage the workload confidentially and ensure that sensitive information is protected.
- Plan, organise and maintain the diaries and commitments of the Programme Director ensuring issues are dealt with appropriately either directly or by delegating duties to others as appropriate.
- Responsible for organising meetings; compiling agendas, circulating papers, taking minutes and following up actions within agreed timescales and protocols.
- Co-ordinate communication when appropriate to internal support teams and potentially member practices.
- Provide excellent support across the full range of administrative and personal assistant functions, appropriate software packages, working to tight deadlines and to a very high standard of accuracy, following correct presentation standards.
- Prepare regular and bespoke outline papers and reports potentially of a confidential and sensitive nature undertaking research as required.
- Design and prepare high quality presentations using appropriate technology.
- Support Corporate Affairs teams by raising Purchase Orders and coordinating invoices for payment. Key requirements
- Project Management
- NHS experience
- Experience working as a EA/PA for a director level
- Good working knowledge of office and administration procedures
If you are currently looking for a new position and feel your skill set, experience and knowledge match the criteria for this vacancy then please do not hesitate to get in touch and apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.