Due to continued growth our Educational client needs a confident customer facing Finance Advisor to handle a variety of finance issues relating to their students'...
Due to expansion our client based in Central Brighton are looking for four Customer Support Advisors to work for the UK regulator of work based pension schemes.
These are pivotal roles where you will be the first point of contact for handling regulatory guidance and support for enquiries received by telephone, email and letter.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and delivery of outbound campaigns.
- Communicate technical information to a range of customers, achieiving service levels.
- Accurate recording of customer details.
- Responsible for matching, validating and data cleansing records.
- Adhere to regulatory and statutory policies.
Candidates MUST have worked within the pension or financial services industry and have excellent communication skills. Strong time management and ability to work under pressure. Good knowledge of DPA/Freedom of Information Act. This is a full time role working 9-5 Monday to Friday and offering a salary up to £24493 and exceptional flexible benefits. Candidates must be available to do a telephone interview on 26-28 October and second stage interviews on 4 November, with a view to starting employment by 5 December latest. Please apply with your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.