We are delighted to be able to offer an exciting new opportunity working for a well established, growing and unique business based in Ely.The standard...
We are delighted to be able to offer an exciting new opportunity working for a well established, growing and unique business based in Ely.
The standard company hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
The role is extremely busy and varied and would suit someone that is looking for a role that is diverse.
The role will include a variation of the following:-
- All aspects of customer service - from taking enquiries to resolution
- All general administration
- Banking and checking utility bills
As a great candidate you will have an excellent work ethic, be hands on and let no job be too big or too small!
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent customer service techniques
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Good administration skills
- Ability to think on feet and problem solve where necessary
If you are looking to join a social team that work collaboratively together, be hands on and thrives on at times working under pressure then this could be the perfect role for you.
The company offers free parking and because of the location you will need to be a car driver.
The role is available to start at the end of October - and interviews will be available immediately for the right candidates.
If this sounds like your perfect new role then please do not delay and apply immediately online or by contacting Julie in the Cambridge branch on 01233 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.