Receptionist role working for an exclusive and well-established front of house team based in the City. This role offers a salary of £22,000 per annum,...
A creative Receptionist position within an award-winning design studio based in Shoreditch. The role offers a salary of up to £25,000 with great benefits and company culture.
This role would suit someone from a creative background who has experience within a similar environment. The studio is a dynamic and collaborative space and the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships to ensure high standards are maintained for their visiting clients. High-end customer experience skills are a must so if you enjoy acting as brand ambassador then we would love to hear from you!
· Managing the reception area and meet and greet of all studio visitors
· Answering and directing incoming calls and enquiries
· Arranging travel for the team
· Organising catering on request
· Ad hoc administration
· General studio upkeep
· Liaising with suppliers and facilities
· Pension scheme
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Life insurance
· Annual bonus
· Vouchers and more
· At least 2 years experience within a creative/studio environment
· Used to dealing with B2B clients and delivering an outstanding customer service
· Team focused approach and attitude
· Knowledge of maintaining health and safety standards
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.