Temporary Executive Assistant role to support four heads of departments in a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company. This role offers a salary of £40k, incredible benefits...
Executive Assistant position within a leading Management Consultancy firm based in an ideal City location. The role offers a salary of £33,000 to £35,000 with a competitive benefits package and great company culture.
The position is within one of the company's most fun and hardworking departments, supporting a selection of MD's and a moderate wider team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who has previously supported as a team assistant/PA and is now looking to develop their experience on an Executive level alongside another senior EA. The organisation value entrepreneurial and independent thinkers who are willing to get stuck in and work towards a common goal so if this sounds like you then please get in touch!
· Diary management
· Travel management
· Database management
· Time and expense reports
· Managing confidential information
· Setting up conference calls
· Liaising with clients
· Occasional reception cover
· Organising and serving refreshments
· 25 days holiday
· Private medical insurance
· Life insurance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Intermediate level on Microsoft packages and knowledge on databases
· Highly organised with ability to work independently as well as with the team
· Ideally from a professional services background
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.