CREDIT CONTROLLER full-timeNottingham city centre We have the pleasure in recruting an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a busy Accounts department.You will be...
Our client, a well known firm based in Nottingham City Centre, requires an experience Sales Administration Team Leader to join their business online web sales team on a permanent basis.
The role will involve:
- Optimising the performance of the Mail Order and Web Departments through active administration support
- Day to day management of the administration team, ensuring all key working areas of support are maintained and completed within time frames
- Manage team attendance to maintain suitable cover at all
- Improve call response times for admin team
- Promote good customer service practice
- Process all mail order and web orders
- Manage stock recalls lists
- Process refunds and complete sales figures for final approval by Telesales Manager
The right person will have or be:
- Sufficient experience in managing an effective sales admin team
- Motivated to achieve results
- Exceptional communicator
- Have a "firm but fair" nature
- Highly organised
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment
Salary: £20000 - £22500 with and OTE of up to £26000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 0900 -1800
If you are interested in applying and wish to be considered, then please see below link to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.