Exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist in a stand alone role, to cover 1 year maternity contract to start on 31 October. This is an...
Exciting opportunity to join established client in Brighton who need a permanent HR Assistant/Receptionist to join their fun team, £20k.
This is a full time role working 9am-6pm Monday to Friday and would suit someone that is able to work on their own initiative and handle sensitive issues with minimal supervision.
Ideal candidates will be CIPD qualified with previous hr administration experience and strong knowledge of MS Office.
Your HR responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the careers mailbox.
- Maintaining and updating employment records, including absence.
- Respond to basic hr queries.
- Posting new jobs and preparing paperwork.
- Conduct DBS checks
Your Reception duties will include:
- Greet all visitors and issue visitor passes
- Post, book service meetings, order stationery and book travel for staff when required.
Ideally candidates will be available at short notice as the client would like someone to start mid-end October with immediate interviews. This position offers 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and pension. Please email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.