An innovative organisation based in Battersea are looking for an energetic and ambitious product marketing assistant to join their team. Owned by one of the...
Tate West End have the pleasure in recruiting for one of the leading aesthetic dermatology companies in Europe.
A fantastic new role for an Office Administrator to provide secretarial and ad-hoc services to the Commercial, London team and providing personal assistance to the Company Directors.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering and screening calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Booking couriers
- Supporting the sales team with any marketing requirement's
- Management of physical promotional materials
- Data entry
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, and accommodation
- Raising PO numbers
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Strong administration skills and previous experience within a administration role
- Must have the ability to multi-ask and use your own initiative
- Be organised and prioritise your own workload
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and professional telephone manner
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For this role there will be a 3 month probation period
The organisation is based in the heart of the West End
Salary - £20,000 plus benefits (Life cover, pension, healthcare)
Annual holiday entitlement 25 days
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.