Are you a French speaking Administrator with Accounts experience? My Client a leading construction company based in the City of London are seeking a strong...
My client a reputable and successful maintenance company based near London Bridge are looking for an administrator to join their expanding team. You will be joining a dynamic and vibrant team who work with efficiency and pace and as such these must be characteristics that you naturally possess. My client work with a number of well-known and reputable companies and as such if you have had experience working with established and well-known brands/companies this will be advantageous.
Key duties of the role include:
· Answering phone calls
· Communicating information between clients and engineers
· Data entry
· Uploading details of maintenance work completed onto the internal system
· Ordering materials on behalf of engineers
· Booking visits with clients
· Collating reports
The successful candidate must be
· Able to work in a stressful environment
· Be a problem solver
· Have extremely good attention to detail
· Be self-motivated
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have prior maintenance or facilities maintenance administration experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.