HR AdministratorWelwyn Garden Cityupto £25,000PermanentFull Time 8am 5pm A great opportunity to work with a successful company as a HR Administrator Deal with HR related...
6 - 9 month contract - Immediate Start
£26,000 - £32,000
Full Time 37 hours per week 8.30 to 5 Mon to Thurs and 8.30 to 4.30 Fri
Occasional travel required
An immediate requirement for an HR Advisor to join a warm and welcoming team ASAP. This role is to cover maternity leave with the possibility of going permanent.
You must come with extensive experience of advisory, understanding of employment law and recruitment.
- To advise managers and employees with any queries via phone, email, meeting
- Coach on all employee relations cases
- Support with recruitment and retention of employees
- HR administration
- Manage ER casework eg grievances and disciplinary
- Organise training and development
- Assist with interviewing and contract preparation
- Support with any change projects that may arise
- Ideally studying or qualified CIPD
- TUPE experience desirable
- Must have an understanding of employment law and policies
- Available immediately
- Oracle experience desirable
An opportunity to join a large, corporate organisation with a warm and friendly environment, fantastic benefits and on-site restaurant. You will need to come with a flexible team player attitude.
For more information, please apply contact Claire Harman in branch on 01707 320255.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.