Unique opportunity to join market leader based in an excellent location in Hemel Hempstead. Tate's client is looking to recruit a Pricing Rebate Specialist to...
Excellent local employer is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Clerk to join their busy team based in Hemel Hempstead.
The role involves processing high volumes of invoices for payment, checking pricing is accurate, logging details on the database and scanning. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, excellent attention to detail and strong administrative skills
Main Duties include:
· Processing high volumes of invoices
· Checking prices against orders, checking quantities against deliveries
· Scanning documentation
· Reconciling supplier statements to ledgers
· Administration as required
Required Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience of working in a busy Accounts Department
· Excellent attention to detail with high level of accuracy
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - written and verbal
· Proactive problem solving
· Relationship builder at all levels - internal and external
· Good time management, able to work to deadlines effectively
· Reconciliation of supplier statements - paper based and Excel
· Strong admin skills - accuracy rather than speed
· Knowledge of CIS Scheme would be an advantage
· Previous experience of SAP, Reedsoft and Basware an advantage
To apply for this position please submit your CV in MS-Word format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.