Legal Administration Assistant£13,000 A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre to support within their Insurance...
Legal Administration Assistant
Manchester City Centre
Commercial, Litigation & Real Estate
£15,000 per annum
A Legal Administration Assistant is required due to expansion, within a Commercial Law Firm based in their Manchester City Offices. The role will be a temporary ongoing opportunity initially for 6 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a leading International law firm and gain exposure to a high quality of commercial legal work.
The Legal Administration Assistant vacancy will be working within a small team, supporting PAs, Fee Earners & Solicitors across all departments. This will include -
- Opening and closing client files
- Completing relevant checks on client files
- Preparing legal documentation
- Office copy documents
- Completing Property Searches
- Using a document management system
- Administration, post & filing duties
- Scanning, photocopying, printing
To be successful in this role we are looking for -
- An experienced and enthusiastic administrator (ideally legal experience)
- An organised professional that can prioritise a busy workload
- A genuine interest in working within the legal sector
- A positive and proactive team player
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Administrator or Legal Assistant, looking for a busy and varied role within an excellent Law Firm.
The role is full time, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV below or contact Gemma Rush at Tate on 0161 828 5406.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.